Monday, March 16, 2015

Peanut butter Protein Pancakes

Ok-- let me just toot my own horn here. Tooooot! These were delicious. So I have to share! I know you can make protein pancakes with just water and protein mix but I like a little fluff in there. So I use Kodiak Pancake Mix. 

Ingredients: 
1/2 c. Kodiak Pancake Mix (I have whole grain) 
1 scoop Slap Peanut Butter Protein Powder 
1/2 c. almond milk 

Directions: 
Mix ingredients. Stir. Pour into hot pan or griddle. Flip. Devour. 

Servings: 
2, so I spilled half the bowl because Monday Morning Fail. But you can either half this recipe, share, refrigerate, or simply eat them all and I won't judge you. 
This recipe makes 2 large, or 2-6 small/ medium cakes. 

Macros: (per ENTIRE batch-- so if you share, half this!) 
320 cal, Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 35 g, Pro: 38 g 


Best part? They can be topped with Nutella, fruit, more peanut butter, pb crave, syrup, nuts, the opportunities are endless! And it starts your day right! Enjoy with coffee or milk to really power through your day. 

Don't like peanut butter? Lucky for you, Slap whey isolate comes in other flavors you can try too. Think vanilla with cinnamon, cinnamon swirl, chocolate, or strawberry pancakes topped with fresh berry compote and creme? Is your mouth watering yet? Go eat some breakfast! 

I prefer Slap protein because they don't use fillers or artificial flavoring, so no funky protein after taste. Check out WeSlap.com for all their products and use LTIPFIT for 10% off your order. Who has every flavor and product? This girl. Who should stock up? You! Because the protein powder recipes are going to start flooding in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment