Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mischievous Mousse


Why is my mousse mischievous you ask?! Because it's actually Greek yogurt. It just tastes like mousse, but it's good for you. Double win! Are you drooling and saying gimme yet?! Ok. 

Ingredients: 
- 5 oz. Greek yogurt (I like vanilla chobani, but any will do) 
- 2 tbsp. PB2 
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I prefer slap nutrition- no fillers or chemicals, just the good stuff) 
- 1/4 c. Granola (I used cocoa goodness- organic and yummy!) 

Directions:
- mix it together. 
- eat. 

Macros: 
Calories: 345, Fat: 6 g, Carbs: 43.5 g, Protein: 33 g 
Need more protein? Use a full scoop! 

Could it get any easier? NO. So do it. This is a great post workout snack, or dessert, or breakfast for that matter. And you can switch it up easily- different protein powder flavors give you options! I used chocolate today for peanut butter and choclatey goodness- one of my favorite flavor combos! Mix up a bowl today!! Eat healthy and fuel that body!

No comments:

Post a Comment